Disposable bioprocessing products, like disposable bioprocess bags, can be more cost-effective in the long run, as they eliminate the need for expensive cleaning and sterilization procedures.
Disposable bioprocessing equipment can be easily scaled up or down to meet changing production needs, providing greater flexibility for biopharmaceutical manufacturers.
Disposable bioprocess products can reduce the environmental impact of bioprocessing by reducing the use of energy and water, as well as reducing waste generated from cleaning and sterilization procedures.
Overall, the trend toward single use systems in bioprocessing is expected to continue as biopharmaceutical manufacturers look for ways to increase efficiency, improve product quality, and reduce costs.
• Bio-Link Biological Applied Technologies Trade and Development (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
• Building A&B 650 Chengfeng Road
•Shanghai China 201200
• Bio-Link Application System GmbH
• Die Sang 6C
• D-61191 Rosbach vor der Höhe
• County court Friedberg Hesse, HRB 10155
• USt-IdNr.: DE360068643